Monday, December 10, 2012

Eye of the Tiger.. Or Eye of the Mission

 Once a choice has been made, sometimes it is super easy to stick with it, and other times when it is the Lord's errand, it becomes very easy to want to push it aside. I know that my choice to serve a mission is the right choice. There are too many connections for me not to. I just find it very funny that has soon as I started preparing myself other things have come up. Things that I never ever thought would be a problem for me. Satin is trying so very hard to want to get me off the path, which I know to be true, as well as for so many other missionaries out there who are preparing to serve. It can be a big problem, if I don't keep my eyes open. I am starting to prepare myself in small ways.. by texting less, staying away from face book, and when on my computer, looking up things that have to pertain to the gospel.
   I just have to continue to perserver and have my goal in sight :)  As I write this, the song , " Eye of the Tiger" came on, on my iTunes. How Ironic.. I have the sight of a mission and  I have my Eye on the Mission :)  So everyone, watch out for my eye, it has the power to make you want to be better... ;) haha!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it I the closer I got to finishing everything the hader it became to go, it got to the point i almost didn't cause i met Ellyn and other things

    ReplyDelete