Monday, September 23, 2013

The Power of the BREAD!:)

Today is a Monday. Mondays have become my favorite days on the week. Partly because Sunday is the day before and Pday is right after. Sundays have always helped me fill renewed and ready for the next week, and I love it!  In sacrament we were waiting for the bread to blessed and the little deacons realized that someone forgot to bring the bread. The whole congregation noticed! Suddenly my heart dropped! I never realized how much I wanted to take the sacrament until that moment.  How much I really need it each and every week, until the thought came to my mind, that someone forgot the bread! How terrible! I soon realized that one of the young boys went and got some. My heart immediately felt relived. I would be just fine:)! haha
   This simple yet powerful story has helped renew my faith in the power of the atonement. The power in the sacrament that I am so blessed to partake of every week, is such a strength to me.  The knowledge that I a person of many sins, many silly mistakes, and many burdens can feel strong and powerful every week. EVERY WEEK I can FEEL STRONG! This is because my father in heaven loves me so much, that he gave me a way to return to him. That way is through his son JESUS CHRIST!  The Atonement can be a strength to all who receive his word and act upon it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment